- Click online application form and fill details as per the high school certificate.
- A candidate must pay Rs. 500/- as Online Application Fee and Rs. 500/- as Entrance Examination Fee through online.
- The information given in the application form should be correct, any false information may lead to disqualification.
- There will be written test of 2 hours at Mahadevi Birla Institute of Nursing and Clinical Technology campus. Medium of test will be – English. Test will be comprised of Current affairs, General Knowledge, essay writing and translation from Hindi to English and English to Hindi.
- Those who clears the written test will be called for interview. Interview will be done by a committee and decision of the selection committee will be the final.
- Candidates must bring the original certificates and mark sheets of class 10th and 10+2/ equivalent examination at the time of Interview.
- Medical check-up-selected candidates will have to under goes a medical check-up at Mahadevi Hospital and Research Centre. Rs.1500/- will be charged towards medical check-up fee.
The candidates should submit the following certificates in original at the time of Admission:
- Matric Marksheet, Certificate and Admit Card.
- 10+2 Marksheet, Certificates and Admit Card.
- Group photographs of the candidate with her family members.
- Two copies of the photographs of each of the visiting family member (maximum three members).
* Minimum age – 17 years
(as on 1st January of the year of admission)
* Maximum age – 35 years
(for ANM/LHV, there is no age bar).
* Students should be medically fit.
- 10 +2 class passed with aggregate of 40% of marks in any stream.
- 10 +2 vocational ANM Course from INC recognised Institute.
- 10th Pass + 1 1/2 Year ANM training with 10 +2 Passed.